World-renowned author and motivational speaker Zig Ziglar (1926 – 2012) was born in southeastern Alabama, the tenth of twelve children.
Over the course of his 60-year career he helped millions work hard and be positive, and he went on to become one of the foremost figures in the art and science of human potential.
Below are 10 quotes from Ziglar to keep nearby when you need extra inspiration:
- You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.
- A goal properly set is halfway reached.
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
- If you go out looking for friends, you’re going to find they are very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.
- You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
- If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time.
- Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
- FEAR has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours.
- Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
Sign up for The Sunday Snippet!
Good ideas to help you prosper delivered fresh each Sunday morning.